AmigaActive (1456/2143)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:21 May 2000 at 23:19:57
Subject:Re: WinUAE

Prax said,

> Heres a thought, how about putting UAE on the old Amigactive coverdisc, or
> maybe with os 3.0 or 3.1 installed.

Maybe because the OS files are copyrighted.

> I'm far too lazy to download it for my pc.

Then phone a dealer and order Amiga Forever, that shouldn't be too
much effort.

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider

"RAM DISK is NOT an installation procedure!"

Avoid the lines and visit avis.com for quick and easy online
reservations. Enjoy a compact car nationwide for only $29 a day!
Click here for more details.